The Documentation project release contains only minor fixes.
- DOC-342 fix typos
- DOC-367 manifest appears with incorrect navigation bar context
- DOC-385 Update release notes for Casablanca Maintenance Release
- DOC-391 Casablanca Maintenance Release Note - reference to AAF
- DOC-392 Casablanca Maintenance Release Note - reference to MSB
- DOC-393 Casablanca Maintenance Release Note - reference to VFC
- Introduced a new theme (mobile compatible)
- Added a ‘Report Issue’ link to open a Jira bug report
- Include swagger2doc plugin to better display Swagger files
- Created a beijing branch referencing all repos providing documentation for the beijing release.
- Added tox environments and documentation for linkcheck and spellcheck buiders.
- Verify jobs now include the html build in the archived log to make it easier to review changes prior to merge.
- Provided guidelines for document “code reviews” and end of release work with multiple branches.
- Added a template for a Virtual Netework Function
Project release controlled documentation is now managed in gerrit and published on readthedocs.
The developer wiki still contains some pages that are referenced from the readthedocs documentation. The pages and links that remain to be migrated are listed in Jira Issue DOC-179.
End of Release Notes