Integration Release Notes¶
- ONAP deployment script with RKE and OOM
- Updated scripts for OOM daily automated deployment tests
- Automation script for use cases
- Updated java artifact versions for ONAP Dublin release
- Updates and enhancements to the CSIT test plans across projects to support the ONAP Dublin use cases
- Postman collection for test
- Security test scripts
Integration code has been formally scanned during build time using NexusIQ and all Critical vulnerabilities have been addressed, items that remain open have been assessed for risk and actions to be taken in future release. The Integration open Critical security vulnerabilities and their risk assessment have been documented as part of the project.
ONAP Maturity Testing Notes¶
For Dublin release, ONAP continues to improve in multiple areas of Scalability, Security, Stability and Performance (S3P) metrics.
The Integration team ran the 72 hours stability testing (100% passing rate) and full resilience testing (99.4% passing rate) at ONAP OpenLabs. More details in ONAP Maturity Testing Notes.
Verified Use Cases and Functional Requirements¶
The Integration team verified 16 use cases and functional requirements. The details can be found at Verified Use Cases and Functional Requirements session.
- Updated oparent POM files to support LF’s new global job template.
- Updated various library dependency versions per SECCOM input
- Fixed Checkstyle configuration issues
- Updated Spring dependency version to fix CLM issues
- Remove hard-coding of ONAP nexus repos
- Refactor oparent pom to support running builds against local nexus repos without having to modify oparent source code
- Standardize 3rd party library versions
- Add depedencyManagement sub-module to declare dependecies
Demo Artifacts (HEAT Templates)¶
The main changes for this release are the additional templates and other changes to support Use Cases such as vFWCL, vFWDT, vCPE, Scale-out, and TOSCA templates.
The main changes for this release are the additional templates and other changes to support Use Cases such as HPA, vCPE, Scale-out, and TOSCA templates.
Robot Test Suite¶
- Update vFWCL use case test script
- Update vFWCL use case closed loop policy
- Fix vCPE use case test bugs
- Support resource VL type in test script
- Add test script for new use cases
- Enhance existing use cases test script
- Fully automated vFW Closed Loop instantiation and testing
- Instantiation of 5 new vCPE models
- Additional health checks for new ONAP components in Casablanca
- New ETE test suite to test Portal functionality
- Various enhancements to improve stability of Robot tests