Integration Release Notes¶
- CI/CD with daily summary: functional tests and health checks.
- Container optimization through the CIA sub-project
- Enhanced deployment scripts and HEAT template for automated deployment of OOM onto a HA-enabled Kubernetes cluster
- Updated scripts for OOM daily automated deployment tests
- Added various helper scripts and configuration files for assisting the ONAP community’s work on the various OpenLab test environments
- Updated docker and java artifact versions for ONAP Casablanca release
- Additional enhancements to automation test scripts for vCPE use case
- Moved CSIT content to a separate integration/csit repo
- Updates and enhancements to the CSIT test plans across projects to support the ONAP Casablanca use cases
- Offline deployment: deploy ONAP without direct internet access for Beijing release
Integration code has been formally scanned during build time using NexusIQ and all Critical vulnerabilities have been addressed, items that remain open have been assessed for risk and actions to be taken in future release. The Integration open Critical security vulnerabilities and their risk assessment have been documented as part of the project.
ONAP Maturity Testing Notes¶
For the Casablanca release, ONAP continues to improve in multiple areas of Scalability, Security, Stability and Performance (S3P) metrics.
The Integration team ran the 72 hours stability testing (100% passing rate) and full resilience testing (96.9% passing rate) at ONAP OpenLabs. More details in ONAP Maturity Testing Notes.
Verified Use Cases and Functional Requirements¶
The Integration team verified 15 use cases and functional requirements. The details can be found at Verified Use Cases and Functional Requirements session.
- Updated various library dependency versions per SECCOM input
- Fixed Checkstyle configuration issues
- Updated Spring dependency version to fix CLM issues
- Remove hard-coding of ONAP nexus repos
- Refactor oparent pom to support running builds against local nexus repos without having to modify oparent source code
- Standardize 3rd party library versions
- Add depedencyManagement sub-module to declare dependecies
Demo Artifacts (HEAT Templates)¶
The main changes for this release are the additional templates and other changes to support Use Cases such as HPA, vCPE, Scale-out, and TOSCA templates.
Robot Test Suite¶
- Fully automated vFW Closed Loop instantiation and testing
- Instantiation of 5 new vCPE models
- Additional health checks for new ONAP components in Casablanca
- New ETE test suite to test Portal functionality
- Various enhancements to improve stability of Robot tests