Initial Release for Dublin
- MUSIC now uses Cassandra only as its locking service. In previous releases, MUSIC had a dependency on Zookeeper for locking.
- For the Dublin release, MUSIC now leverages Spring Boot for improved start up capabilities and performance.
- By leveraging CADI, MUSIC is able to more quickly and accurately authenticate it’s clients.
- Continued adherence to ONAP S3P requirements
- MUSIC-386 Music fails health check
- `MUSIC-368 <https://jira.onap.org/projects/MUSIC/issues/MUSIC-368`_ MUSIC responding with 500 error
- MUSIC-78 Build failed to find artifact org.onap.music:MUSIC:jar:2.5.5
- MUSIC-264 Fails to create keyspace
Known Issues N/A
MUSIC code has been formally scanned during build time using NexusIQ and all Critical vulnerabilities have been addressed, items that remain open have been assessed for risk and determined to be false positive. The MUSIC open Critical security vulnerabilities and their risk assessment have been documented as part of the project.
- MUSIC project page
- MUSIC Dublin Release
- Passing Badge information for MUSIC
- MUSIC Architecture Page
- Project Vulnerability Review Table for MUSIC
End of Release Notes